Diligent and dedicated.
At Turken, Heath & McCauley, LLP, we are committed to providing our clients with effective, economically-sensitive legal services, including thoughtful advice and counseling for the reduction of financial risk and exposure, creative and successful litigation and negotiation strategies tailored to each client’s resolution preferences, skilled handling of formal mediation when appropriate, and mission-driven focus in preparation for trial.
Representing doctors, nurses, hospitals, nursing homes, healthcare and social-service nonprofits, commercial businesses and property owners in medical malpractice and general liability (i.e., personal injury and property damage) cases.Learn more
9/11 Victim Compensation Fund
Representing first responders, volunteers and workers involved in the rescue and recovery efforts at Ground Zero, the Pentagon, Shanksville, Fresh Kills, and the other 9/11 attack and contamination sites, and Downtown Manhattan civilian survivors who have developed many of the same diseases, in claims before the September 11th Victim Compensation Fund.Learn more
"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence."
Areas of Practice
- 9/11 Victim Compensation Fund Claims
- Medical Malpractice Defense
- Nursing Home, Long Term Care and Home Care Defense
- Dental Malpractice Defense
- Podiatric and Chiropractic Malpractice Defense
- Nonprofit and Social Services Defense
- General Liability and Premises Liability Defense
- All Personal and Catastrophic Injury Defense
- Property Damage and Environmental Tort Defense
- Appellate Practice